Manila, Philippines – Megastar Sharon Cuneta is once again at the center of showbiz buzz, after sources close to the actress revealed that she has been experiencing stress-related headaches allegedly caused by a recent incident involving her ex-husband, actor Gabby Concepcion.

According to insiders, Sharon was reportedly “deeply upset” over a move made by Gabby which was not previously coordinated with her. While the details of the incident remain vague, speculation has been swirling online, with fans believing it may have been related to a family matter or a public post that Sharon allegedly found inappropriate or hurtful.

“It was unexpected and it caught her off guard,” said one insider who requested anonymity. “Sharon had to take time to rest and calm herself. The stress really affected her physically.”

In recent days, Sharon Cuneta has taken to social media with cryptic posts that hinted at emotional distress. In one post, she wrote, “You think people change, but sometimes, they just disappoint you in new ways.” Though she did not name anyone, her followers quickly speculated that the message was directed at Gabby.

The two, who were once one of the most beloved love teams both on- and off-screen, have had a complicated relationship since their separation. While they’ve shown moments of reconciliation over the years—particularly for the sake of their daughter, actress and singer KC Concepcion—tensions have often resurfaced.

Supporters of Sharon were quick to flood her comment section with words of encouragement and concern. Many expressed hope that the actress would not let the issue affect her well-being.

“She’s been through so much. Sharon is a strong woman, but she’s also human. She deserves peace,” wrote one fan.

Meanwhile, Gabby Concepcion has yet to make a public statement addressing the matter. His silence has only fueled further curiosity and assumptions from fans and followers of both celebrities.

As of this writing, Sharon is reportedly recovering and spending quiet time with her family. Her team has assured the public that the actress is stable and simply needed time away from stressors.

Despite the recurring tension between the former couple, many fans still hold on to the hope that they will someday reach a point of full peace and understanding, especially for the sake of their daughter and the legacy they built together as icons of Philippine cinema.

Whether the latest chapter in their complex relationship will lead to resolution or more distance remains to be seen. For now, all eyes are on Sharon and Gabby, waiting for the next move in this real-life teleserye that continues to capture the nation’s attention.

Sharon Cuneta is confused by the number of people asking for complimentary or free tickets for her and Gabby Concepcion’s Dear Heart reunion concert to be held on Oct. 27, 2023 at the SM Mall of Asia Arena.

That’s why she has already apologized (in a nice way) and explained to the people asking for free tickets.

“Every time I go to a concert, my biggest headache is not what I will do in the show, but the number of people asking for complimentary or free tickets!” Megastar began.

“My complimentary tickets are limited – and honestly, this concert is the one that gave me the most headache!” she continued.

She said she buys tickets ‘when my fellow performer/singer friends like Regine Velasquez, Gary Valenciano, etc. have shows. in support of them.

“When my friends have shows – like Regine, Gary, etc. – I buy tickets to support my friends and fellow performers and singers.

“That’s why I’m grateful to all my friends and family members who don’t bother me anymore and who buy their tickets on their own,” she said.

Mega explained that her complimentary tickets are gone and she joked that if she keeps buying to give away, her talent fee might be gone.

“To be honest, my complimentary tickets are gone. If I keep buying, maybe Gabby will be the only one to sing because my salary will be gone from freebies,” she said.

They are aware that the ticket prices are not a joke and she explained that this is because the production cost is also high.

“Sorry, your girl is just working! If I could treat you all to freebies, I always can’t. Thanks so much for understanding. Love you all!” Shawie further stated.

Dear Heart concert ticket prices are at P18,500 (SVIP), P14,500 (VIP), P7,500 (Lower Box A), P5,500 (Lower Box), P2,500 (Upper Box) and P1,200 (Gen Ad).

Lovi, had a hard time planning her wedding
It seems that Lovi Poe and British fiancé Monty Blencowe are getting married very soon. In her interview for Metro.Style online magazine, she shared that they had a hard time planning their wedding.

“It was tough. It was so hard to plan a wedding. “You really have to test, so many things you have to consider,” Lovi said in an interview with Metro.Style released last Thursday.

Lovi is the bride cover girl of the online magazine where the actress can be seen wearing a wedding gown, her first photo shoot after the engagement announcement.

According to the actress, her fiancé is also very hands-on with the preparations and is the one who takes care of them when she can’t because she’s at a taping.

“He’s very hands-on.” A lot of my friends appreciate the fact that when I’m on set, he goes on meetings with people from the wedding planner, the florist, and everything,” the actress said.

In the interview, Lovi also shared some details about Monty’s proposal to her several years back.

Lovi was at a charity polo event in Los Angeles at the time and her sister, who was in New York, visited her. That turned out to be the plan when Monty proposed the following night in Malibu.

But because he and his sister were drunk that night, Monty’s plan to propose was thwarted and it was done the next morning.

“I usually wake up early in the morning, 4 o’clock or so, to go out for a run and watch the sunrise. That’s not his thing, he’s not a morning person. So the next day, he’s like, you know what, I’ll watch the sunrise with you,” Lovi said.

And that’s where the proposal happened. While they were on the beach, watching the sunrise, Monty told Lovi to close her eyes, which the actress did.

When she opened her eyes, Monty was kneeling in front of her.

“And then he asked me… it happened so fast, I said yes,” Lovi said.

The actress has not yet revealed the date and place of the wedding, but it is predicted to be very soon.